Over 400 two-wheelers had been burnt in an enormous hearth that broke out in a motorbike showroom in Andhra Pradesh’s Vijayawada on Thursday.
— ANI (@ANI) August 24, 2023
There was, nevertheless, no lack of life was reported within the blaze and the precise explanation for the fireplace is but to be ascertained.
The hearth broke out in TVS showroom located in KP Nagar space off the Chennai-Kolkata nationwide freeway.
“After we reached, the showroom was solely engulfed in hearth and smoke. We managed the fireplace in a single and a half hours. The precise explanation for the fireplace is underneath investigation. Out of 1000, 400-500 autos had been gutted within the hearth,” mentioned Sanakarao, District Hearth Officer.
Monetary loss is estimated to be price crores.
(Apart from the headline, this story has not been edited by Ednbox workers and is revealed from a syndicated feed.)